This Kaolin clay mask containing salicylic acid and sulfur plus a complex of natural origin active ingredients designed to treat blemish-prone, oily skin. Its active blend of extracts and botanical ingredients reduces the appearance of blemishes.
Fight back against blemishes and break outs with Narud Deep Clarifying Clay Mask, an intensive skincare treatment for problem skin.
This detoxifying skin treatment is designed to help stop break outs in their tracks, working diligently to absorb excess skin sebum that can block pores and cause unsightly blemishes.
Formulated with calming kaolin clay, colloidal sulfur and Salicylic Acid, the mask fights redness and inflammation as well as working to reduce skin-spoiling bacteria.
Sebum-controlling, detoxifying mask
Can be used as a spot treatmeng or a 10-minute flash treatment.
With calming kaolin clay and colloidal sulfur, fights blemishes, redness and skin inflammation
- Kaolin Clay – Used for centuries, natural Kaolin clay cleanses away dead cells and strips excess oil from the skin. Results in smooth and nourished skin.
- Sulfur: one of the oldest known acne treatment. It has the ability to draw out impurities from the skin and aids in to cleaning the pores and clarifying skin. Due to it's natural anti-bacterial properties, it is one of the best active ingredients to help clear acne flare ups.
- Salicylic Acid – beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that provides exfoliation, preventing pore clogging and smoothing the appearance of fine lines/wrinkles;
- Terpinen-4-ol – main component of the essential oil of tea tree oil, a natural essential oil steam-distilled from the Australian native plant Melaleuca alternifolia long used by the Aborigines for wounds and cutaneous infections.
- Willow Bark Extract – A natural beta-hydroxy acid.
- Aloe– antioxidant that soothes inflammation, calms skin
Who should use this face mask?
This product is perfect for those with excess oil and acne break outs.
How to use?
Apply to skin after cleansing and exfoliating. Apply a generous amount of mask and allow to remain on skin for 8–10 minutes. Wet skin with cool water and work in to lather, then remove mask with cloth. Wipe excess mask away with warmed, wet cloth. Finish with moisturizer depending on skin type.
How often should I use Clear Skin Mask?
Use twice weekly or daily as spot treatment simply apply to any problem areas up to three times a day.
Are there any restrictions or warnings?
Avoid eye area. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Always use sunblock as the ingredients in this mask can increase sun sensitivity.